Today I would like to present to you an article which will help you take care of your beauty! :) Here you’ll find a few home recipes for quick and natural scrubs which will immediately show some results in the condition of your skin!
They were all created by Dorota, the owner of Zdrowo i Wyśmienicie blog. Enjoy!
1. Oatmeal scrub
I recommend this scrub for those of you who have delicate skin with tendency to redness, as well as those fighting with acne. Remember that the oats are pretty hard so in order not to irritate your skin, you shouldn’t rub it too roughly.
- 4 tablespoons of milled oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon of brown sugar
- 5-6 tablespoons of milk
- 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil or 1 tablespoon of coconut butter
After mixing the ingredients, put the mask on your face, neck, cleavage and rest of the body, delicately massaging the skin.
2. Brown sugar and lavender scrub
Using too much sugar in your kitchen is not healthy, but using the brown sugar as a scrub is definitely great for you. After the first use your skin will get soft and glowing. Lavender works soothing and calming so I especially recommend to use this scrub before you go to sleep.
- 4 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon of white sugar
- 4 drops of lavender oil
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil or other kind of oil
You can switch the lavender oil for your favourite scented oil.
3. Orange and honey scrub
For people who prefer fresh and energising cosmetics I recommend this scrub. It is refreshing and invigorating. If you feel tired you should definitely try it!
- grated peel from 1 orange
- 1 tablespoon of orange juice
- 2-3 tablespoons of liquid honey
- 1 tablespoon of brown or white sugar
Before putting the mask on you should make sure there are no cuts or sores on your skin because the orange might cause irritation and burning.
4. Circulation stimulating and energising coffee scrub
This homemade scrub will firm your body. If used regularly, it helps remove cellulite. The scent of coffee works energising so I think you shouldn’t use it before going to sleep.
- 4 heaped teaspoons of grinded coffee
- 2 tablespoons of coconut butter or 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of sea salt
I advise you to prepare a few portions and use them in the morning before you leave for work or school. It definitely gives you the energy to start your day!
5. Cleansing green tea scrub
As we all know, green tea works detoxifying and cleansing. Green tea scrub removes the toxins from your pores, lightens your skin and gives it a glow. It also helps remove the signs of tiredness.
- 5 tablespoons of sea salt
- 4 tablespoons of grape seed oil
- content of 2 green tea bags
- 1 tablespoon of grated lemon skin
Watch out for any cuts and sores as the lemon might irritate them.
All of the recipes are fully natural and they do not include any chemical ingredients. They are very easy and quick to prepare as well! You can find all the ingredients in your supermarket.
Hope you try those recipes.